Google+

Kevin Gamache on Google +1

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Internet Marketing Experience

Now for the fourth and final installment of the "Market Myself" series, Internet Marketing.

I have 2 years experience in various forms of internet marketing. I have placed many local banner advertising buys (Boise and Idaho Falls) and I am familiar with most of their placing structures.My primary focus and abilities deal with Search Engine Marketing, which includes Pay-per-Click Advertising, as well as, Search Engine Optimization. Now a few definitions for those of you who are not familiar with this field:

1) Search Engine Optimization:
The practice of formating a website to conform with search engine guidelines and practices in order to help a client's website move up in the natural search rankings for a specific set of keywords. Areas of focus can include Meta Tags, Content, URL, and Linking (both internal and external).

2) Pay-per-Click Advertising:
These are the results you see that are either on the top or right-side of the search results page. These are placed on the page based first on relevance and secondly on the bid entered for the keyword.

As always I am happy to talk with you about my experience in these areas and would love to chat with you as there is much more to each of these than listed above. Leave me a comment below, or send me a message via Twitter.

No comments: