Google+

Kevin Gamache on Google +1

Monday, December 29, 2008

Media Buying Experience

In part 3 of my "Marketing Myself" series, I will talk about my Media Buying experience. In 2006 I started out at Closed Loop Marketing & Advertising (now CLM). The two years I spent at Closed Loop/CLM gave me a great environment for learning and growing.

I was trained on using Strata/SBMS buying software to project ratings and make competent media buying decisions.

For those of you not familiar with this software let me describe some of its benefits. Strata allows you to project ratings based off of a Nielsen ratings book for multiple years and multiple books. This allows the buyer to get a clear view of how a TV station/program or radio station/program has been performing.

During my tenure at CLM I was able to learn how to not only place media strategically but also understand how to do a post analysis of our buys in order to provide the best return on investment for our clients.

I am proficient with planning and buying a large range of demographics and DMAs for TV, Radio, and Newspaper.

I would be happy to sit down with you and discuss my strategies for media buying and my processes for accountability. Leave me a comment below and I will get back with you.

1 comment:

What Is Media Buying said...

Choosing a media on the basis of nielsen ratings is the good way to buy media, as one can estimate the results.